Monday, September 5, 2011

CVS Deals for the Week!

Happy Labor Day Couponers!!!

I see a few good deals at CVS this week that would be worth a trip out for today!!!  Let me know if you are in the store and you see something cool!!!  Rumor has it there are lots of Summer Clearance sales going on!!!

  • 2 Liter Coca Cola products are $.99 (there is a $1 off Coke Product coupon from Recycle Bank if you have it that would be a FREE 2 Liter!!!
  • If you are a Dr Pepper person 2 Liters are also $.99
  • Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel is $1.99 pair that with the $1.50 off coupon HERE and the $1 Skintimate coupon in the SS on 7/24 and you will have FREE shave cream!!
I am still looking at the ECB deals for the week so if I find some that are AMAZING I will let you know!!!

Happy Shopping and Saving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment