Saturday, September 3, 2011

Whats for Dinner?

What a crazy week last week was!!! I started the week without a plan and I have to say my life is much less hectic when I have a plan!!!  I knew that I wasn't going to be home several night last week so we did a lot of eating out!  Not the best on budget let me tell you!  So despite how crazy the week was I sat aside some time to come up with a plan.  I don't have the actual days assigned out but I do know that I will be cooking!!!

Here is what is on the menu:
  • French Onion Baked Chicken with Broccoli and Biscuits
  • Spaghetti Pie
  • Bacon Tenderloin
  • Slow Cooker Pot Roast
  • Chicken Pot Pies
I try to always have a good to backup plan should something happen and cooking isn't going to happen.  I am lucky that my kids love sandwiches and pancakes!!!

If you are interested in where I get these yummy recipes head over to EMealz and sign up.  You get a weekly menu with a shopping list.  I will be honest I don't always go by the shopping list.  They base the menus on what store brands are on sale and as all of us couponers know we can get National brands cheaper sometimes.  I use the shopping list as a guide.  Rarely is there something on there that I would need that I don't already have in my stock pile!!!

Check it out and let me know what you think!  Do you like these style of posts or do you want the recipe for one of the yummy meals listed above?  Comment below and I will send it your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment